New!! Long box pouches and mini key & card cases ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’ž

Hope you all are doing well on this last weekend of August!  I'll miss summer but will enjoy fall vibes๐Ÿ  I was productive this weekend, two new products are now listed!

First one is 9 inch wide, 3 inch tall, 3 inch deep box pouches.  These are oversized pencil cases, but I have made one before and have been using it to carry my crochet tools.   Holds a lot and easy to carry, so I wanted to offer these to you, my friends!  Hope you'll check this out.  This very first batch was made using quality polyester fabric I purchased in Tokyo last year.  I normally opt for cotton, but I could not pass these lovely cat patterns.  See, 3 cats are enjoying their life, indoor and outdoor.  So cute!

See my long box pouch on my Etsy store!





The second one is mini key and card cases.  I received a request from one of my wonderful customers that she is looking for a slim, light, mini case to hold her office key and hang from her lanyard.  What a wonderful opportunity to work on something someone wants - and this product was born.  It is approx 4 inch long and 2.5 inch wide when closed.  Snap button closure.   There is a shallow pocket inside to hold a key, which is to attach to a built-in stretchy ribbon.  After many prototypes (there were about 7 tries!), this design looks and feels good.  Hope you'll check them out!

See my mini key and card case on my Etsy store!






Have a wonderful evening, and happy sewing๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“!






Popular posts from this blog

Small zipper wallet project☺️

Crochet girlfriend kitties๐ŸŒธ